- Students submits the Application Documents to the Admission Office
- The Admission Office checks the submitted documents according to formal criteria; if the all required forms and documents have been submitted, then the Admission Office submits the applicant’s file to the respective Scientific Committee for evaluation.
The Scientific Committee proposes the admission to PhD programs based on applicants':
- academic success in the graduate and undergraduate program;
- level of English language proficiency;
- interview conducted with the respective Scientific Committee;
- other documents which may be requested by the Scientific Committee.
- The Scientific Committee submits its proposal about the prospective students for approval to the Council of Professors.