Master of Science study programs
- Students holding a Bachelor degree or equivalent degree in disciplines determined by the Scientific Committe of the respective Department;
- A minimum CGPA of 2.50 out of 4.00 for the students who have completed their Bachelor study programs at Epoka University or 7.00 out of 10.00 or equivalent CGPA for students who have completed Bachelor study programs in other Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) ;
- Students who have completed their Bachelor study programs at Epoka University with a CGPA between 2.00 - 2.49 out of 4.00 or students who have completed their Bachelor study programs at other HEIs with a CGPA between 6.00 - 6.99 out of 10.00 shall be able to enroll in the Master of Science study program subject to the succesful passing of the Scientific Interview with the Scientific Committe of the respective Departement;
- English proficiency level B2 according to CEFR in one of the following exams:
- TOEFL Internet-based Test (iBT)
- TOEFL Paper-based Test (ITP)
- APTIS, which is the English Proficiency Exam of Epoka University and is conducted by British Council Albania at the premises of the University.
In cases when the Student has completed his first cycle (Bachelor) studies in a study program where teaching is conducted entirely in English, he is exempted from the obligation to submit this document.